We decide to head further into the dungeon
- We chopped of the head Duergar (Neldar) for proof
- As we walk in there are confronted by Skeletons being controlled by myconids. (roll initiative)
- The ceils have rusted shackles and nothing at all
- Eisen looks out the bars but nothing is coming
- Brundt used his boomerang to kill the last of the zombies and yelled:
Down the hall there is a square room with 4 separate rooms. We investigate and find:
- 3 daggers
- Navigator tools
- Woodcarving tools
- 25 pearls (carved)
- 75 Silver
- Potion of Healing
- Fishing tackle
Attempt #2 for long rest….
- We covered the well with the dead zombies that we just defeated
- Tonlute uses a ritual to cast alarm on one of the doors.
- We are finally able to get a goodnights rest
Heading back to Caer-Konig
- We arrive around lunch looking for Trovus on the way to The Northern Light”
- Reward: Ale on the house and free room and board.
- The beads might belong to the curator (Atenas) of the Frozen Outfitters.
- A family heirloom and very happy to get them back
- Woodcarving tools: 1 G
Navigators tools: 5 G
A Stop in Caer-Dineval
- On our way into town we stopped a townsfolk who let us know that the tavern was boarded up and the speaker has been sick.